Connect & Conquer is a solution for synchronizing data between 2 or more systems. The solution is devided in a server part and a client part.
If you are a DBA, developer or webmaster Connect and Conquer is the right tool for you. C&C is very use full when you want to synchronize data between two or more systems by using database, tables , views, web services or XML. Instead of scripting or coding you now can configure the sync fast and effective.
C&C will run on Microsoft Windows Server 2008(R2)/2012 and Microsoft Windows 7/8 PRO. You will need SQL Server (all editions) or Oracle for storage of the config data and sync data.
The C&C server can be accessed via HTTP. This way it does not matter if config client and the C&C server are not on the same machine.
Yes, you can buy C&C in three different editions. The first 12 months after purchase you have the right to upgrade to a newer version and you are entitled to telephone support / email support. After this period, you can decide to renewal your right on upgrades and support for another 12 months.
Almost, at this moment we are preparing documentation / SDK. Please contact us about your plans.
- Bus architecture, exchange data between more than two systems.
- Configure using a user interface
- Entity mapping, attribute mapping
- Translate / transform data
- Two way sync / one way sync
- Extensive monitoring and logging
- Build on Microsoft .NET 4
- Runs as Windows service
- GUI connects via http to Windows service
- Config storage support Oracle/SQL
- Transport layer (FTP/Message Queue)
- Standalone core engine
- Separate adapter assemblies
At this moment we have developed these adapters:
- Kentico v6/v7 rest adapter
- Dynamics CRM 2011 web service adapter
- SQL server adapter (tables and views)
- Oracle adapter (tables and views)
- XML adapter
- Team Foundation 2010 adapter
- Allsolutions adapter (CRM software)
- Octopus adapter (Dutch workflow software)
- Exact Online adapter (started)
- AFAS (started)
- Accountview adapter (almost finished)